Do you see yourself thryving?
This is the end of average. thryve people don’t just come to work — we create, we innovate, we inspire. We are the best. We contribute in a tough environment. We partner with our colleagues and with our clients to create real value in the industries we transform. Being part of this small community gives us a deep sense of purpose. We are a diverse bunch with one thing in common. Excellence. It’s that promise of excellence that binds us and for which thryve rewards us. Join thryve and help us to deliver on our promises.
A thryve team player will need to have the following attributes:
- Analytical Skills: Ability to systematically analyse and diagnose systems problems and find creative solutions.
- Social Skills: Ability to create rapport with prospects and clients and develop relationships.
- Client Focus: Always alert to client needs, problems and requirements and relating those to workable solutions we can offer.
- Flexibility: Ability to handle various types of situations simultaneously under pressure.
- Adaptability: Ability to switch gears as necessary to handle different situations and internal/external client requests.
- High Energy: Ability to work occasional long hours to meet deliverables.
The thryve environment is characterised by:
- Excellence and knowledge gaining and sharing
- Efficiency and dynamism
- Strong teamwork, in a nurturing, fun and respectful environment
- A matrixed management environment
thryve is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
The thryve office is located in Rosebank within walking distance of the Rosebank Gautrain station and on the Gautrain bus route.
Should your application be successful, you will gain the following benefits:
- Company funding for relevant short courses and further education qualifications
- Participation in quarterly team building adventures
- Participation in the thryve Winter and Summer Team technical challenges
- Medical aid benefits through Discovery
- Provident fund benefits and life and disability cover through Liberty